Monday, December 27, 2010

F - This!!

So, I had a brilliant idea over the holidays for a business. Admittedly, I have a few kinks to work out, but really, I think it could take off.

I'm going to open a store, in the mall, right next to Macy's. It's called F-This! The F is not what you think. It's short for "fake".

And it's going to sell many fake things....why not? There's this obsession with these trendy items that cost an arm and a leg and people are willing to pay! What about those that want to look as cool but can't afford the price. I have the answer.

I won't sell Uggs, but Fuggs.  Mine won't cost $140, they'll only be like $19.99. And they'll be just as comfortable.

I'm gonna sell FiPads, FiPhones, FiPods. Let's not stop there...Foach Bags, Fandora jewelry, The Forth Face jackets. Fanolo Blahniks. The opportunities are endless.

My husbands all, "You won't pull it off, you'll get sued in a second." Downer. I don't think they sound the same at all.

I brought this up at Christmas dinner and although my niece and nephew loved the idea, they questioned where I was going to get the products. "Who makes a FiPad?" they asked. Okay, like I said  I have a few kinks to work out.

My brother asked about art. Sure!!! There could be a huge Fart section.

I'd love to hear any of your ideas if you have them. We could all go in on this together. Interested??

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!!!
    I've seen the knock-off purses for sale. They have a kiosk at a huge mall outside of Vegas. But you are thinking outside of the box with the shoes, phones and more!

    ReplyDelete