Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OMG There Is Something More Wonderful Than The Real Housewives...

Oh, I'm sorry is my flashy 13,000 karat diamond baubley thing too much for this page? Well, go to hell...I've earned it!








Matchmaker, Millionaire Matchmaker, make me a match!

Has anyone had the pleasure? Oh. My. God. Quality television!!

I don't know where to begin. Yes, I do.

You put an idiot, self-centered millionaire in a room with 8-10 money grubbing idiots. And the magic just happens! It brings a tear to my eye.

I wish they would run back to back to back to back to back episodes on Bravo!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! here is my idea for a new TV show that would be an instant hit:
    http://roto-rouda.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-with-miss-america.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show sucks me in when I catch it. Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete