Monday, November 8, 2010

Fear Of Commitment

I. Cant. Hit. The. Purchase. Button.

On  iTunes.

I just can't commit to a song. I will hear a song on the radio, run home, stick in in my shopping cart (oops, sorry, that is so last week, my, um, wish list) and I just leave it there. And thank God. Cause when I go back a couple months later, I am like "what was I thinking?" My husbands all, "it's only a buck, just buy it." Then he laughs at what I actually put in there.

At one point I thought I was being all contemporary and I put a song from Hoobastank in there. Do you see what I mean? I like Blink 182 but will I tomorrow?


It has taken me 3 years and I still haven't used up my $20 gift card.

Is there a support group for this?

5 comments:

  1. Oh god. I have THOUSANDS of songs. Literally. And I just download as much as I can because I love music. And it might not be a favorite, but a year later I'm like, "whoa- throwback" and jam on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not good at it either. I have a wishlist at Amazon hat is full of random stuff I heard a few times & thought I wanted but then at the last moment decided to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through periods of crazy spending, followed by months and months of not buying a single thing. I've had a $15 giftcard since Christmas, and I think I've spent $3 of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You need to purchase something already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara - I know you do. And I love listening to your play list. I like Kings of Leon! Wouldn't be able to commit to a song, tho.

    Stacey and Helena- you get me, Sistahs!

    Jean - Give me one song I should buy and I'll go do it!

    ReplyDelete