Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Honey, Not Tonight"


Sing to the tune of "Here You Come Again" 
 
Here You come again
Just when I’ve begun to feel a whole lot better.
You waltz right in my brain.
Just make me feel insane.
And wrap your pain around my right side only.

Here you come again
Just when I’m about to clean and do the dishes.
You  flash before my eyes,
And lie on my right side.
And pretty soon I’m wonderin’ how much Advil will stop this!

All I gotta do is wake in the morn'
And there go all my day’s plans.
Just leave it up to you and in a little while,
You’re messin’ with my day and screwin up my night time.

Here you come again
Makin’ me feel like shit so I can’t get out of bed.
You’re rattlin’ in my head, oh, I wish that I were dead.
Would you do me a little favor,
And let him know...

All I can really do is lay in the dark,
And think about his big plans.
If I leave it up to him, he’ll think in a little while,
He’s gonna make his move, but I feel like I’ll puke!

Here he comes again
Thinking he’s gonna get a little piece tonight.
He’s shakin’ me awake, go away for freakin' sake!
“Cause here you come again… 
Phew! And there he goes… 

Here. You. Come again..
Phew...and there he goooooeeess!!! 

Hey, that was kinda fun - thanks for indulgin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment