Friday, September 3, 2010

What's In A Name?

My 10 year old daughter had a doctor's appointment scheduled so we were talking about what the good Dr. was going to say and do and, more importantly, if she needed to have a shot. She was asking me about my doctor and I told her I see many doctors for the different parts of me that are now in need of looking after (skin, eyes, boobs). I told her I see a gynocologist for woman issues and she asked if my doctor was a man. I said no, that it was a woman. "So you see a girlicologist?"

My dear Doctor Greene will now always be referred to as my girlicologist. Do you think I can get her to change her business cards?

2 comments:

  1. could catch on....out of the mouths of babes huh ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jackfrost! I know she was so cute. It was hard not to laugh. I'm following your blog now and am looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete