Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Name Has Been Changed...


Definitely not to protect the innocent...

My blog was originally called Moon Clippings (a cute story about cutting my child's fingernails and the moon - not cutting the moon's fingernails - that'd be silly). This was when I thought my blog would be about cute family/children stories. Then I realized, we don't have any cute family stories or cute children. JK. But really, I found my voice (my fresh voice) was better suited for humor. Thus, A Fresh Voice. Since someone owns afreshvoice@blogspot (which he's not using BTW...whatever!), I kept the URL as moonclippings. Anyway, I have gotten a lot of comments about the name moonclippings and how it is WAY better than A Fresh Voice. FINE! Back it goes..you guys know way more about this stuff than I do anyway.

Onward and upward!

1 comment:

  1. Whether it be Moon Clippings, Fresh Voices or any other name, it's the writing that captivates me (and cracks me up)

    ReplyDelete