Monday, August 30, 2010

My Oven Has It In For Me

You know how your oven beeps to let you know that it's reached the temperature you set it for? Well, mine has five beeps. And these five beeps aren't just any five beeps! No. These five beeps play out the exact notes of that damnable song..."Loving You" by the ever popular Minnie Riperton. And I think it's enjoying watching me suffer.

I'll be innocently and lovingly going about my day, making muffins or cookies for the kids when...BOOM...I'm all "Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful" and "making love to you is all I want to do" What???...shhh the kids'll hear you. Then come those five f'in notes "la la la la la" and sometimes, God help me and anyone in hearing range, I make it to that Godawful scream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auYCXBzep9o

No comments:

Post a Comment